PRODUCTS & SYSTEMS
Hi-Tech Tilt™ is a tilt-up wall construction system that provides enormous savings and advantages to tilt-up panels.
- Uses 66% – 75% less concrete
- Erection times up to 40% faster
- Reduction in finishing labor costs
- Does not require spread footing or concrete pour strips
- Panels may be erected 48 hours after pouring of concrete
- Smaller crane and reduced rental time required for construction
- Easy installation of insulation
- Installation of utilities within the panel
Hi-Tech Tilt™ is the technology breakthrough of a 16ga. structural metal stud combined with W.M.F. steel reinforcement embedded in a standard 2″ concrete slab used in both floors, & walls (with load bearing capabilities). Hi-Tech Tilt™ is a patented composite building technology.
The Hi-Tech Tilt™ panels are framed with metal studs and track. The walls can be pre-fabricated in a plant or cast on-site on the building slab. The concrete skin is 2″ thick. The studs and track are usually 2”x6″- 16 gauge. The steel is attached to the concrete by tabs that are punched out of the side flange of the studs and track. The tabs are punched 4” to 6″ O.C. as recommended by the structural engineer. The tabs are embedded into the concrete by using the building slab as a casting bed, similar to tilt-up casting methods. The panels do not use rebar but use wire mats. The resulting product is a structurally sound building panel that contains a finished outside surface with a studded inside face, ready for finish-out. Our inside ready frame allows all utilities (electrical, plumbing and HVAC) and insulation to be installed before drywall is screwed on to the studs . The outside can be cast with feature strips or any decorative reveals. There are various methods of creating a thermal break as required by some architects.
This patented technology forms construction panels stronger-but-lighter than solid concrete, concrete block. The bonding and adherence of the concrete to steel becomes a very strong composition of conventional products which provides you a competitive edge over tilt-up and other building systems, allowing you to build stronger buildings faster and at a lower cost.
We are patent pending in the following countries.
- Costa R.
- New Zealand
- ARIPO (Botswana, The Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.)
- United Arab Emirates (Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras al-Khaimah, Sharjah, Umm al-Quwain.)
- South Africa
- OAPI / AIPO (Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Republic of Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Senegal, Togo.)
Hi-Tech Tilt™ has the support of several structural engineers who establish the stability and structural integrity of our product. This factor allows for quick approval by building officials throughout.